Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm so exhausted : /

I'm in such a bad state now. Weeks of energy-sapping work have taken a toll on my health. In the past 24 hours I had spent more that 12 hours sleeping. Still, I woke up felling more exhausted. The only thing that occupied me in sleep these past few days was work. Crazy. I even think about what I plan to do the following day in my sleep. I had no bandwidth to blog these days and I still had not completed the last 3 sections (from a total of 9 sections) of my methodology chapter. Arrgghhhh.....

Ok. Calm down. I'm on mc tomorrow. I'll spend the whole morning tomorrow finishing off the tail end of what that kept me busy. Then I will start working on my dissertation and hopefully over the weekend, I can finish 2 more sections of the methodology chapter. And yes, I hope to start blogging again.

Oh yes, I got news last week that I will be posted out the end of the year. I need to find time to update my cv and submit application. I'm tinkering where I should go. My guiding principle has always been that when you pursue a part-time graduate study, try your best not to make life-changing decisions, like changing job, move house, etc. Keep everything constant so that there would be no disruption to your study. Well, getting posted out is beyond my control. Where can I go where I can create a false sense that nothing much has change in my job and working environment? Hmm...tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment