Monday, June 8, 2009

First six-month report of my PhD journey

I am in my first six months of my PhD journey. I have completed the first chapter and now working on chapter 3: Methodology which I plan to complete by the end of June. I just got my first semester results for the two modules I took - 1) Social foundation of learning sciences and 2) Qualitative methods. And guess what? I did well with an "A+" for the first module and a "A" for the second. I am so happy.

Next semester, I am going for just one module: Advanced special topic in the learning science. All other modules are not relevant to my research or I had taken them during my Masters programme. Everything is moving on well now. I am excited about moving into the next semester and start working on my literature review. I have been blogging regularly to shape ideas for the literature review and I can say that I have a good idea now how I want to approach my literature review.

No comments:

Post a Comment