Friday, March 20, 2009

Chaos & Bliss

While JL likens her learning journey as living through a long Arctic day, my own experience so far have been many tosses and turns between two states of mind - chaos and bliss. The good news is, every time I am at bliss, I understood a bit more about my research, how and where to move it forward than I was in my last state of bliss. You can call that progress. ^^

So where I am today? I can say that I am in between, turning more closely towards bliss. Yesterday (before Steve 's class) was terrible. I was lost. I find blogging helps me organize my thoughts, consolidate what I have read and learnt and keep me away from chaos. Nice.

Ok that's all for now. Need to tidy up 2 writing pieces before working on another. Will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment