Sunday, March 15, 2009

Four-star Liverpool crushes Manure

I just have to blog about this after reading a whole lot of &#@%$!$# sh@t from the press the past few days leading to this game. Despite Liverpool's emphatic 4-0 victory (and remember, 5-0 aggregate!) over the most celebrated and successful team in Europe, Real Madrid, in mid-week while Manure luckily enough to score 2 goals against Inter Milan who hit the post twice in that game (had those two gone in we will see Inter Milan in the last 8 instead of Manure), papers and sport websites keep writing off Liverpool's chance of winning this game.

Those journalists (they are all Manure fans) should remember that when I started supporting Liverpool, Manure at that time had not won the league for 36 years. What is 19 years of LFC's waiting compare to Manure's 36 years!!! Anyway, I was at seven heaven when I heard "You Never Walk Alone" deafening the whole Old Trafford towards the end of the game, and even echoed at the empty section of OT left behind by Manure fans when the game was not over yet!(where's your loyalty people!). I can be excused for thinking that the game was played in Anfield and not OT. Hahaha

I wonder whether Schemeical still think Manure can win the Champions League playing like they did. And Rooney, please hate us more. *evil grin* T. Smyth, this is a smack on your fat lips.

Ok, enough said. My apologies for this emotional outburt. I just have to let it out and tell the whole world about it. BTW, Liverpool ....YNWA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment