Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Superstition and Powepuff Girls???

I was watching Powerpuff Girls cartoons with my kids this evening from youtube when I saw this one below. The theme for this episode it seems is too teach kids to kick out superstitions. People love it and it gets 5-star ratings. Wonder how should I read the ratings. I didn't realise that the entertainment industry sees great need to educate kids about superstitions. It makes me wonder how prevalent are superstitions among kids? I remember reading somewhere that says kids drop their superstitions as they grow older. So superstitions affect all ages. I wonder what superstitious belief my kids have. I'll go find out. ^^ You may want to find out what superstitious belief your kids have. Glad if you could share. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment