Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2-year research study plan

I have completed my last assignment for Dr M's class this afternoon. It was a paper entitled, Massively Multiplayer Online Games: Productive play "sandpits". 15-page paper and it took me 5 days. I brain is aching and if I only could take it out, massage it and leave it in a fridge for a week. I am mentally exhausted and drained. Looking back, with all the assignments for Steve's and Dr M's classes put together, I could possibly have written more than 100 pages (single space). Yes, I deserve a break. Anyway, above is the study schedule I am committed to. I have written Chapter 1 and my methodology chapter is halfway through. I have till end of June to finish it. Comfortabe runway for me since my work has started to pickup pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment